No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh. Well I wish u luck & yes I agree homes just have a better appeal in the Spring & Summer. Kevin is also a Realtor - in addition to everything else. Bless it. Keep me posted!

Comment

• Well ... yet another heart break. One of our store cats "Grey Mama" passed suddenly yesterday morning. We'd had her since October 2011 ~ we were never sure her age when she came to us. LONG STORY SHORT*** WE TOOK ONE CAT TO THE VET & AFTER 2 DAYS SHE CAME DOWN WITH A HORRIFIC VIRUS THEN LITTLE HAD IT GREY MAMA AND CHATTERBOX -- Grey Mama just didn't survive. GO in for a limp come out to infect and ruin their health now -1.
      Kevin is so sad. and bless it they are ALL so sick. We're doing the thorough hand wash, lysol spray, wipes spray our shoe leave them outside -- I CAN'T have that here. FRV or FHV. -- our cats have NEVER encountered another cat since 2011. Except the 3 night weekend stay for a limp

Comment

• Sorry to hear your sad stories, Fours

Comment

• Oh, it's sad .... thank u .... take a deep breath cause Lucy will be 19 next month & the other 3 at the store will be 14. my Tweebs Cotton & Hayla are 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            Well ... yet another heart break. One of our store cats "Grey Mama" passed suddenly yesterday morning.
            That's terrible! Did the vet have anything to say about it??

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Working...
            X