No announcement yet.

What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We don't have as many people to sit around on the crates as there used to be.

Comment

• Yes, it's sad really. Wonder where they all are, surely they are still reading

Comment

• Lori Dee, Froggy, Vince, Neil, Fiona, Monica, Knitting Assassin, Stuart, Dot, plus many more all MIA

Comment

• What are you doing?

Yep: Veronica & Rita, JD, Katie, Style, Deanie, Meg,....& someone from around Malaysia???? Sad I don’t do FB so THIS is my way if keeping up. HOW IS EVERYONE!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by 4AMNTN; 07-04-2019, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Katie's on Facebook now and then, JD used to show up on FB, not lately, I heard from Vince on my birthday in February, he's too busy with his computer work to be on the forum, I believe, Eric Salazar is on FB just about every day, Veronica is busy writing although she sometimes is on FB, Fiona is sometimes on FB as is Froggy - they are certainly missed.

Comment

• Making plans for Easter weekend with the fam. Sister is driving down from MI with her crew -- Gonna be beautiful on Sunday!

Comment

• Our weather forecast for Sunday is also good, Fours. It's my birthday so I expect a few of the family will be around to see us. Better get some in !

Comment

• Hey! Happy Birthday [emoji324][emoji512]!!! Our calendar isn’t up to date! [emoji1634]

Comment

• Just spent a lovely half hour listening to some of my favourite hymns sung by the King's College Choir. With it coming up to Good Friday tomorrow I was in a religious mood, and the music just before bed is a great way to settle down for the night.

And a very happy birthday to you YB, hope you have a great time with family.

Comment

• Have a great birthday, YB

Comment

• Wishing y’all a wonderful Easter weekend. Hopefully spent with family & or friends. [emoji235][emoji885][emoji253][emoji214][emoji1639][emoji1317]⛪️[emoji132]

Comment

• Thanks 4A - not much going on here, Sheila working, had our Easter dinner on Friday which Sheila made. Just playing on the computer until hubby finishes showering, new shower is great.

Comment

• Good to hear Mo. Nothing going on here ... house is clean, clothes are clean. There IS OUTSIDE WORK to do.....

Comment

• Have made arrangements to have the front lawn aerated and over-seeded, bald patches and winter damage, thought I might have to have a go at it myself which would have been quite a palaver seeing as I would have see how best to do it working from my walker. I'm really getting to be a doddery old lady and it makes me mad, when I think of the way I used to charge around the tennis court, even played until I was 6 months pregnant and scared my partners in case I delivered on the Court. Those were the days!

Comment

• Despite the claims of many manufacturers of pills, potions and creams there is nothing to be done about getting older. I understand your frustrations, Mo. It's not good when you can see all the (little) jobs that need to be done but the thought of tackling them fills you with dread. These are often jobs that only a few years ago you would have just got on with,

Comment

Working...
                                X