• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, most pain I’ve ever endured and the physio is very demanding
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by Gismo View Post
      Well, most pain I’ve ever endured and the physio is very demanding
      Keep up with the PT! My wife is 5 months and 4 days out from a knee replacement and wishes she had been more diligent in the early stages.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan M. View Post
        Keep up with the PT! My wife is 5 months and 4 days out from a knee replacement and wishes she had been more diligent in the early stages.
        Yep, a few friends who had the operation said exactly the same, I’ll be pushing hard cause I wanna get back to playing golf

Comment

• Oh my Gis. Yes, try to do everything RIGHT now and later you'll be glad you did. Good luck! Keep us posted!

HORROR STORY KNEE REPLACEMENT: my Dad. Dad's surgery went great. Came home & on the 2nd night & he got up tho he can't remember why... was sitting on the side of the bed & passed out landing on his KNEE - he split it open ... ambulance ride & emergency surgery. THEN (he's prone to not healing after surgeries) - had to go in again after 2 weeks to have it "cleaned & drained" and again a month after that. His surgery was in March? He was still draining from the drainage tube hole at our July celebrations. He's ok now - remolding the master bath these last few months & doing the aerate weed & feed thing last weekend.
          I don't mean to spook u.... this is MY DAD ... he did the same thing with his back surgeries ... yep 6 in 6 years.

Comment

• Mo? You still out there?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
              Oh my Gis. Yes, try to do everything RIGHT now and later you'll be glad you did. Good luck! Keep us posted!

HORROR STORY KNEE REPLACEMENT: my Dad. Dad's surgery went great. Came home & on the 2nd night & he got up tho he can't remember why... was sitting on the side of the bed & passed out landing on his KNEE - he split it open ... ambulance ride & emergency surgery. THEN (he's prone to not healing after surgeries) - had to go in again after 2 weeks to have it "cleaned & drained" and again a month after that. His surgery was in March? He was still draining from the drainage tube hole at our July celebrations. He's ok now - remolding the master bath these last few months & doing the aerate weed & feed thing last weekend.
              I don't mean to spook u.... this is MY DAD ... he did the same thing with his back surgeries ... yep 6 in 6 years.
              Well, I hope I don’t do that.
              I did manage to pick up a blood clot though, got an emergency ultrasound to confirm it, now on blood thinners for 5 months.
              Physio arriving today to check on progress and then I get the 25 staples out later today

Comment

• Oh! So glad to hear they caught that! Yea! on the staples out! All sounds like it's coming along.

Comment

• Glad they caught it and hope they keep a close eye on it, Gis.

Comment

• Typed big long reply and told to log in again. WhatÂ’s going on?

- - - Updated - - -

Dont know how to retrieve my text, will try some other time.

Comment

• Your part messages are usually "auto saved" Mo, until you post them

Comment

• [emoji1309] Mo!!!
                        Lordy I’m counting the lady bugs! Many many many today! [emoji221][emoji221][emoji221]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by YB View Post
                          Your part messages are usually "auto saved" Mo, until you post them
                          Hello YB, my post disappeared and I didn’t know how to restore it. Anyway, things are much the same at our house, Dave and I just ambling along, trying to stay as well as possible. I’m on a heart pill for irregular heartbeat, but doing o.k. So sorry to hear of your Dad’s trouble 4A and also Gis with that pesky blood clot, hoping everyone gets well and stays well.

Will have a look at some of the other posts and will keep up to date. Seems we have had lots of appointments lately. Sheila now has licence restored, new epilepsy med works fine, we are all pleased for her.

Comment

• Glad your daughter is doing better, Mo. I hope you and Dave continue to improve health-wise also.

Comment

• Thanks Deanie, we’re trying to stay healthy. Good to hear from you.��

Comment

• Glad to see you post Mo! That great to hear of your daughter's accomplishment with her license! She can now be your taxi & "fetcher" if needed. Hope you & your hubby are having a peaceful Fall so far. Please keep us posted on any news.

Comment

Working...
                                X