What are you doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing?

Sad sad news: our Sophie so sweet a.k.a. White Devil has passed away [emoji24] unexpectedly-suddenly (but oh how she suffered). [emoji24] A medication reaction....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 01-01-2020, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      Sad sad news: our Sophie so sweet a.k.a. White Devil has passed away [emoji24] unexpectedly-suddenly (but oh how she suffered). [emoji24] A medication reaction....

Oh no! I'm so sorry to read this, 4. What an awful way to start the new year. Losing our fur babies is so so hard, even more so when they suffer. Big hugs to you.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

• Sorry about your Sophie, 4A.

Comment

• Sad news for the new year for you Fours, thoughts are with you

Comment

• Thank u [emoji1317] we’re beyond .... sad ... just in shock It’s SO quite now. Everything moves slower but quicker too. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

She had been shaking her head, starting digging in her ear ... they all had been doing it & I took them to the Vet one then the other but held off on her until she really really needed to be seen. The steroid the Vet gave her put her into CHF - I had just started her on a calming treat so the "slower Sophie" we saw the week after I thought was the treat - then Saturday the 28th she just fell over... we took her to the Vet & they gave her fluids - that KILLED her. Her little heart couldn't pump what it normally was suppose to do & the extra fluids just sent her over, CHF, Pulmonary Edema, Pericarditis, esophageal froth ....she was drowning - in heart failure .... and I believed the Vet ... oh she suffered for very breath! ok... sorry ... The Blue Pearl ER clinic tried to save her ...
            She was 2 1/2. Born on Easter 2017. She was a manx - with a funny 1/4 crooked tail & the syndrome caused her to kinda hop - Other than "White Devil" which she was up until late Summer/Fall - she was Sophie So Sweet or Sophie Bunny.

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 03-01-2020, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Mo? U out there? Just checking [emoji253].
              How IS everyone??
              Me? the passing of Sophie [emoji24]
              BCC new diagnosis & surgery last week.
              Got something goin on in the base of my throat - ultrasound, CT & scheduled an EGD.
              Harder to breathe each week; been complaining since September but since Thanksgiving I’m almost in a panic... a swelling/closing sensation from base of neck down thru sternum. [emoji1317][emoji1695][emoji1317]
              Thanks for listening
              Plz let me know how Y’ALL ARE! [emoji1309]

Comment

• Doing okay here. I hope you can find out what's causing your breathing problem and get it resolved without too much trouble, 4A.

I still miss Catcher, Shortstop, and Fielder ~ my four-legged children and they've been gone for ages.

Comment

• Wow, 4, I hope you're able to get that breathing issue diagnosed SOON! That sounds awful.

Comment

• Just reading about your troubles 4A - so sorry to hear about Sophie and really, really sorry about your breathing problem. I hope it gets resolved really quickly. I'm sure you're getting the best care possible, please know that I hadn't read back the new posts so was unaware until now when I read your news. Prayers and good thoughts across the miles 4A, take care and hopefully you'll be much better soon. With love.

Comment

• Deanie love those names. Yep cry every day. She WAS different and difficult BUT she was doing a little better with me (on occasion) after 2 1/2 years every day ... wow it was constant tension & fights & my 3 older ones stayed in just one room they were to scared to leave. Sad just ALL OF IT SAD [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
                      Thank u all of the thoughts— drove over to Franklin this morning it was an hours drive thought I had an appointment at 8:40 but turns out it’s not until February 3 which is after my G.I. scope which isn’t the way this is supposed to go so now I’m bummed out I was hoping I would know something by today about this throat/breathing thing. [emoji1695][emoji1317][emoji2372]
                      Y’all take care!

Comment

• Hang in there 4A, lots of great things happening in medicine these days.��

Comment

• Thank you Mo. one more week til ENT appointment [emoji1317] and have a follow up this week on my skin cancer surgery... I know BCC can be curable if detected early - but dang this HOLE in my skin - will it ever heal? ( said with an eye roll & smirk)
                          Mo how are u & the hubby? Your daughter?

Comment

• ... prolly my favorite house in Nashville - I remember we'd be close to my Grandmother's house when we'd pass this - it's the "beginning of Belle Meade" (to me anyway) this was the house of the Hardings daughter ("West Meade" -1886). family owned Belle Meade Plantation.

And ... this is prolly the 2nd house I remember as a child. (if you can see the dome is glass - awesome!) 1897 Knight of Pythias ... this house was moved by wagon wheel to it's current location on the hill - but was the center of the Exposition - current Centennial Park (24 miles)
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by 4AMNTN; 04-02-2020, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Tomorrow is my long awaited ENT appointment [emoji1319] this will be good for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                                Tomorrow is my long awaited ENT appointment [emoji1319] this will be good for me.

Update?

Comment

Working...
                                X