Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155
Results 1,541 to 1,545 of 1545

Thread: What are you doing?

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    Good to see you post Mo. I'm kinda letting the house cleaning slide due to the TWEEBS - they play so hard & are into everything!!! Today we got up early went to Walmart, Publix & Food Saver. I am 2 weeks behind on our food shopping PLUS my parents need some things - so we bought & ran them down to their house. They're 76 & I want them to stay home! It's an hour 15 minutes just to get there - but it's a chance to visit --- gotta do it!

Fav Author
    watching the grass grow. With all this rain; and now 80's & sunny - yep I can almost hear it.

Fav Author
    Dan ... when you & others say "on FB" WHERE exactly are y'all going / talking? thanks!

Fav Author
    Lee Child
    Quote Originally Posted by 4AMNTN View Post
    Dan ... when you & others say "on FB" WHERE exactly are y'all going / talking? thanks!
    Just like when we say we talk on The Book Joint, we go/talk on Facebook. It's a bigger version of a forum, with features that make staying connected easier, albeit more revealing as well, but there are steps one can implement to mitigate what information is out there for others to see. You can set privacy preferences to be loose so anybody who goes on Facebook can see the posts you share and whatever personal information you include on your Facebook page, or you can strictly limit who is allowed to see it. You can even set it so that the only people who you interact with are us folks here at TBJ (if said folks are already Facebook members, and many of us are).
    The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Fav Author
    Yeah, I know WHAT Facebook is .... we used to have an account years ago. But, I thought maybe all y'all were members of a certain "page". I mean just go to ONE page to say Hi!.
    Hope y'all are doing ok out there. I have family/close friends in MI, AL, D.C. TX, and Mexico. (CA too) all are home - good.
    We're getting a few around the house projects crossed off the list. Brought out the BIG GUNS: The Sopranos full set!!! Kevin hasn't seen this!