Rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant

Let's learn (the truth, sacrifice &depth) about our history before we destroy it. It's HISTORY, learn from it DO NOT change it.
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 09-07-2015, 02:40 PM.

Oh SC...why do you bow to political correctness?

Comment

I'm SO disappointed in the Andersonville & Vicksburg flag removals. If your not going to have them in places like that, then ...

Glad to see you here Meg; I know you've had a difficult summer.

Comment

Yeah it's been rough, but tomorrow is another day!

Comment

With this shooting in TN … I wonder if we're going to 1. ban Muslim "stuff" …. 2. group a "peoples" together & 3. condemn them … 4. try & change their heritage/history?

Comment

Rant

Meg! So sorry to hear of the news your way . I k ow it's Orlando & that west of you. Wow... I hate to see this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I was pretty stunned to hear about when I got up Sunday morning! Heard it's the worst mass shooting/domestic terror incident in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Meg View Post
                Yeah I was pretty stunned to hear about when I got up Sunday morning! Heard it's the worst mass shooting/domestic terror incident in the US.
                Since Wounded Knee anyway.
                sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

I almost added American Indians - I swear, in my RANT.... oh wow! No. I had it i there but deleted it.

Comment

Ok.... First off IMO All lives matter. This isn't the way to express yourself or change views/laws. THIS makes the situation much worse. 89? Shootings in Chicago over the weekend --haven't u heard?
                    Any given time in history fill-in-the-blank lives matter. Just yesterday I heard Juan Williams refer to a "witch hunt". Really? Could we say lynching on the air? I think not now WHO exactly has come a long way? 1620 or 1860
                    Oh well ------delete delete delete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 08-07-2016, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Five policemen shot and killed in Dallas last night. Several others injured along with a couple of civilians. The policemen were on duty at a Protest Rally to ensure that the protesters could march peacefully and demonstrate against the killings of two black men in Minnesota and Louisiana....I doubt there will be a Protest Rally for the officers who lost their lives in Dallas.

I'm not saying the shooting of the man in Falcon Heights, Minnesota, was justified. I am saying when a police officer commands you not to move your hands you don't move your hands. Even if he's already asked to see your license and especially if you'd told him you had a gun in the car. Ignoring what a policeman commands you to do leads to tragedy more times than not. But so many do.

I'll also say that policemen across the country need to be better tested (mentally) and trained before they're allowed to wear the badge....I wonder why officers don't use stunners instead of guns when they're involved in up-close situations?

From what I've read about the shooting in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, it probably shouldn't have happened, either. Although the officers dispatched to the scene were told the man had a gun. Anytime the police are aware of a person having a weapon they're going to be more antsy. Still - if what I read is correct the gun was back in the man's pocket when the officers arrived. They could have handled it differently.

People - like the sniper in Dallas - tend to blame ALL police officers instead of the ones who actually handle situations badly and deadly. Before he was killed, the sniper said he wanted to kill policemen. White policeman. I can't understand that kind of logic.

Comment

Yes Deanie, yes. Somehow ... I think "things" are taught to children ... maybe not the way things are but a perceived "thing". Take the Bank school in NYC it is among 15 schools that separate children K-8 & tell the children of color to express themselves & the way they feel while serving cake & ice cream & then take the white children & tell them how "white privilege" is bringing down society. The kids go home in tears & most of the parents are OK with this. No shit ... read it for yourselves. I've NEVER been taught one is better than the other. WORK WORK WORK & respect others. This, today ... is shameful & NO ONE will call it what it is. Well maybe Limbaugh.

Comment

Rant Rant Rant!!! Have I stated how insanely SLOW & F'ed up our internet is? Gosh ol' mighty I HATE THIS !!!! It freezes, gets that color wheel spinning & the little blue line just goes about an inch & stops OR it will hang up there, then zip across fast & the page remains BLANK!!!!! Things that should take less than 5 minutes takes more than 20.

Comment

It's more of a whaaaaa

So, Hillary & the DNC can build a wall around HER to keep HER safe & unwanted folks out... BUT the US can't build a wall to keep us safe?

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                              It's more of a whaaaaa

So, Hillary & the DNC can build a wall around HER to keep HER safe & unwanted folks out... BUT the US can't build a wall to keep us safe?
                              Do as I say, not as I do?! Plus don't you know she's way more important than any of us? She also doesn't seem to have a problem with all the people around her having guns, but we shouldn't have them.

Comment

Working...
                              X