Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 things on your "list" yeah, that list

Beach Bum
    Fav Author
    Child, Crais, Koontz
    I got to visit Little Bighorn about 15 years ago when I drove out to see my dad in Idaho Falls, ID. Beautiful area of the country and there's a part of me that would love it...but then those winters make me rethink that!
    I have quite a bucket list, or as I like to call it, a life goals list. I figure God gave us this earth to enjoy and I'd like to do that...as much as $$$ allows. Not in any particular order...
    * Go skydiving....check
    * Go white water rafting....check
    * Dallas Cowboys home game....check (I also got to see them in Miami totally crush the Dolphins, but of course that isn't difficult )
    * Swim with the dolphins
    * Hike the Grand Canyon
    * Camp at Yellowstone
    * Visit Scotland (hopefully happening in 2020)
    * Drive a racecar
    * See the Northern Lights
    * Go rock climbing
    * Hike the Appalachian Trail
    ....I could go on but I'll stop now

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE

3 things on your "list" yeah, that list

Oooh good list. My BIL did the drive a race car thing for his 45th at Talledega. Yes that should be something that you should accomplish!! Quite awesome! Scotland is there any particular reason why Scotland? Iíve seen the Grand Canyon donít really have any particular want to hike it or to hike. And of course weíve all been to the smoky mountains around here. Yay we both have the northern lights or the Aurora Borealis donít we think thatís just beautiful !
    My mom has always wanted to go to Holland to see all the tulips they have and also go to the Rose Bowl Parade .. HA! ( speaking of beautiful)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk