Thread: Kindle

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE

Kindle

Well I've finally decided to "buy into" the Audible by Amazon. It's 14.99 a month with 3 books a month ONE they choose for you and TWO that I get to choose - I can trade or send back, etc. and the books ARE MINE ... I've really struggled with doing this or not. I know that I fall asleep when I listen to books so WHAT will I be mossing in the story if I do? Also ... If I stayed with the normal pattern I WOULD be buying at least 2 books a month, prolly. Currently I'm so backed up on purchases there are so many out there ....
    THEN THE SHOCKER... my Kindle does not have a headphone jack... I had to uy an adapter, WTH.
    Does anyone know if it will come book form & I'll just be able to click on the headphone icon? Will I be able to see the words? - to know WHERE to "rewind" to?

Beach Bum
    Fav Author
    Child, Crais, Koontz
    I know nothing about Audible...simply because my mind 'drifts' while listening to a book. I listened to the same CD about 5 times while trying to listen to A Tree Grows in Brooklyn. I finally gave it up and read the book!

Junior
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, Peter James, Graham Hurley
    I've never considered audio books. My hearing is not good so would be a waste of time for me.

Fav Author
    Lee Child
    All my audio books are on iTunes.
    The rules are: There ain't no rules.