Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A man of good taste!

Comment

I know I said ten but I'd like to add Did You ever by Nancy Sinatra & Lee Hazelwood

Comment

I can't pick out ten because I have favourites from all different eras, except maybe the current century, I recognize the names of the various popular music groups now or at least some of them but I probably couldn't associate a song with any of them. Loved the sound of the big bands when I was younger - used to go dancing at the Winter Gardens in Blackpool in England or sometimes the Tower Ballroom - that's really going back a number of years. And we had tennis club dances quite often here in Canada, we liked dancing almost as much as playing tennis at the club I belonged to. Getting a bit maudlin now.

Comment

I probably should have said more than ten as I keep thinking of extra ones.

We have an annual long weekend in Blackpool, Mo. We've not been in the Tower for a lot of years but often have a look in the Winter Gardens to see what is on. No dancing for me though, two left feet

Comment

Song of all songs ... We LOVE Please Come to Boston. My Life - The Beatles. pretty much any slow Van Morrison song is GOOD!

Comment

I still like a lot of the songs my mother used to sing from the Musical shows which were popular when she was young, like The Student Prince. The Chocolate Soldier with Nelson Eddy, all very tunefull and I love all of Ivor Novello's music - like We'll Gather Lilacs in the Spring Again - goodness there's a million of the oldies that I just love.

Comment

Working...
              X