Hello Again....🤗

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Again....🤗

Like Jack Nicholson would say..... I'm bbbaaaaaaaaccckkkk!
    sigpic

Absolutely delighted to see you back Lori, have missed you.

Comment

back Lori
      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

Wow, Lori, welcome back

Comment

What are you up to these days Lori, busy canning your veggies for the winter while working outside of the house too? How are your daughters? Monique sent a photo via Facebook Messenger of you in Amsterdam, really nice that you continued your friendship. Maybe we can get Froggie back on the Forum?

Comment

Gr8. How have things been in the ... NEPA?

Comment

Hi Lori! I hope you brought a note from your doctor to explain your absence. I'm not even sure where your crate is anymore.
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Thank you all. I'll have to make a new crate with a comfier cushion 😉 and stop by again. Does anyone else remember the crates?? Missed you Dan! 😘
                So much has happened since last I posted. Went back to an old job that was new again, fell in love ❤, got married 👰and moved. My girls are great, and I'm gonna be a step grandma soonly!!
                Monique and I and the guys are still all the best of friends. I'm traveling the states and the worldhaving so much fun!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by loridee View Post
                  Thank you all. I'll have to make a new crate with a comfier cushion �� and stop by again. Does anyone else remember the crates?? Missed you Dan! ��
                  So much has happened since last I posted. Went back to an old job that was new again, fell in love ❤, got married ��and moved. My girls are great, and I'm gonna be a step grandma soonly!!
                  Monique and I and the guys are still all the best of friends. I'm traveling the states and the worldhaving so much fun!
                  Wow, no wonder you've been gone! So busy! Give us some details and pics when you get a chance, we'd love to see the highlights!
                  sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Yes, me too to Dan's request. Great to have you back, you've been missed.

Comment

Working...
                    X