No announcement yet.

Not a rant, just sharing worrying news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Gis, YB & Meg... awaiting an email from my internist - next? cardiologist???? stronger GI meds????

Comment

What are deadlines for? ALL year --- every year ---- same day - same time -

Comment

OK it went thru... I deleted it tho.

Comment

I would have never thought we'd have riots, streets closed, businesses burning people harmed killed on a regular basis here. People are losing their "way".

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
            I would have never thought we'd have riots, streets closed, businesses burning people harmed killed on a regular basis here. People are losing their "way".
            It's like the 60s all over again.
            sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

There are always some people with a grudge against something or someone. They want to protest. Peacefully. Unfortunately peaceful protests don't exist because there are another group of people who look out for protests and then join in. They rarely have any support for the cause, in fact they often don't know what the cause is but they get enjoyment out of hurting other people, setting fire to cars and in some cases worse.

There has been a case here in the last few days, Swansea in South Wales actually. Complete mayhem. Senseless

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Dan. I'm from the 60's but I didn't behave like that

Comment

HAAA YB..... but are correct in your statement. Just this morning Kevin asked if I wanted to go to the big car show at the Titans Stadium - I said NOW? with people wanting what you have ... wanting that YouTube or TikTok moment? can't even LOOK at people anymore. and THATS a shame - cause it's SOMETHING to do & we are CAR people. But it's just not worth it to me to get out of our 10 mile comfort zone. whats happened?

Comment

WHEN is the US going to stop with all this BLM, Antifa, looting without arrests, serious bodily offenses and no punishment? And since WHEN is it ok - expected - that when something doesn't go your way to act out; to harm those that have nothing to do with what's going on AND neither do they! It's waaaay out of hand.

Comment

Agreed!
                    sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

Working...
                    X