Oh HILS u make me laugh.
    delete delete delete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    The AT&T DIRECTV black out!!!!!

Fav Author
    Linwood Barclay
    Just popping in to give an update. Dave not driving now, had an accident at a department store, tangled with the escalator, lots of bruises and abrasions but no head jury except he didn’t have memory of the fall so thought it better he not drive, now car less family. Son will fly here then drive the car back to Yellowknife. He will be getting an electric sidewalk scooter, shopping cart kind of vehicle, no plans to sell house at the moment. I’m feeling much better, have been walking a short distance early morning to avoid the heat. Hopefully Sheila will get licence back by October. Talk to you later.

Early Learner
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, etc.
    So glad you're feeling better Mo. Sorry to hear about Dave. Hope you can adjust and work it out as to being car less.

Fav Author
    Lee Child
    Oh no, Maureen! Poor Dave, but it's good that he didn't bang his head up. How does he feel about not driving anymore? My mom is finally at the point where she isn't driving anymore and she confessed she had been afraid of driving for a while now. She will depend on us and others to be her wheels now. My wife is back to being comfortable driving after her knee replacement at the beginning of summer. Now if only she can get to the point where walking very much doesn't hurt! We found out she has advanced osteoporosis, which maybe explains a lot of the aches and pains she's been having in the last year or two.
    The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Avid Reader
    Fav Author
    Lee Child, Peter James, Graham Hurley
    You have had it rough recently, Mo. Yourself, hubby, daughter. Here's hoping the bad stuff is all behind you now

Fav Author
    Child, Slaughter, Sandford, Coben, WILTSE
    I agree with YB. I am so sorry to hear if Daveís tumble. Itís a heavy decision to have the car taken away. Yes! I hope ur daughter is able to obtain her license & be the runner for u. Itís good to hear ur out & about each day! I was just about to start the questions up again - concerned that I havenít heard from u on the site. Wishing u & urs happier & healthy days ahead.
    Plz keep us posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fav Author
    Linwood Barclay
    Thank you all, glad to have great forum friends, Dave is upset about not having a car but Sheila says it was time as she noticed he wasn’t as aware of other traffic. He’s away, by taxi, to check out some alternate sidewalk vehicle, hope he’s successful. Will let him get out and about in the neighbourhood. Thanks again everyone, you’re the best.❤️

Beach Bum
    Fav Author
    Child, Crais, Koontz
    Mo, it's hard to not drive, but glad Dave is looking on the bright side and getting another 'set of wheels' to get around!