Recent Downtime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Downtime

Alrighty folks, sorry, but, the site was down for a few hours due to some regulation not being activated, apparently it was my fault
    Anyway, all back up and running now
    I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

How are you liking being back in Scotland and how is the weather there?

Comment

Originally posted by momckee View Post
      How are you liking being back in Scotland and how is the weather there?
      Getting used to being home, still a bit chilly

Comment

Thanks for the update Gis. What are you doing? And -wow- I bet people were shocked & happy to see you home!

Comment

Thanks Gis for getting that taken care of so quickly!
          Hope you're adapting to the cold...much different than the FL panhandle I'm guessing.
          I'm hoping to get to Scotland next year around August...just have to save up the $$ and get over my fear of flying.

Comment

Originally posted by Meg View Post
            Thanks Gis for getting that taken care of so quickly!
            Hope you're adapting to the cold...much different than the FL panhandle I'm guessing.
            I'm hoping to get to Scotland next year around August...just have to save up the $$ and get over my fear of flying.
            It's taking longer to get used to the colder weather, seems to be a lot colder than i remember and folks are saying this years past winter has been very bad

Comment

I agree that this past winter has been very bad. Not too much in the way of snow but very cold until mid April here. I am probably 250 miles south of you so can imagine how it must have been further north. Even now it could be warmer, we have had a couple of two day spells where the temp got us to low 20's (degrees C, around 70 F) but we are back down to 15 ish. My son who lives in Australia is currently in the air on his way to visit us, it will be a shock to his system. Hope he has packed warm clothes.

Comment

Sorry for your winter guys. We have gone straight to summer here. The past few days have been 80 & this next week ... 90. UGH!
                YB, how fun that your son is coming! But wow what a long flight. Can you say IV XANAX??!

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                  Sorry for your winter guys. We have gone straight to summer here. The past few days have been 80 & this next week ... 90. UGH!
                  YB, how fun that your son is coming! But wow what a long flight. Can you say IV XANAX??!
                  Yes it is a long flight, 26 hours (split into three stages). He's done it before several times, doesn't seem to worry the younger ones. Not seen him since 2012 (except on Skype) The thought of it horrifies me. Four hours would be about the maximum I could manage.

Sorry, I don't know what IV XANAX means

Comment

4 hours you & me both!
                    An IV in my vein of Xanax. I got an anxiety attack just reading 26 hours [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks, understand now

Comment

Be nice to see your son again in the flesh YB - hope you have a great visit with him.

Comment

Yes, won't be long now, due to land in Manchester 3.40pm (UK time). It is 10.50 am here now

Comment

YEA!!! Snow!

Comment

How nice to get to see your son - a long way to come home, enjoy your visit, sounds great!

Comment

Working...
                              X