No announcement yet.

Jack Reacher, the movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Deanie, I'm doing great especially now I don't have to cut my own hair. Al last lockdown in the UK is over and I can go out and get a coffee and read a book.
    How about you?

Comment

Dot hey! I've never talked with you but "know" of you! Glad to see you post!

Comment

Originally posted by Dot View Post
        Hi Deanie, I'm doing great especially now I don't have to cut my own hair. Al last lockdown in the UK is over and I can go out and get a coffee and read a book.
        How about you?
        Doing okay, Dot. We were never competely locked down. And now a lot of restrictions have been lifted. Getting the vaccines helped the mindset, too.

Comment

DOT!! OMG! Good to see you posting! Glad you were finally able to get out and get a professional haircut and coffee! Yeah, Neagley doesn't show up until Without Fail.
          sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

didn't remake a call to her? to Neagley re information in The Kiling Floor?

Comment

Still no mention of a start date for the Reacher series? Unless someone knows more than me?

Comment

YB I just read that filming is currently going on just North of Toronto. But other than that , sadly no info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well if they are on with the filming it must be getting nearer

Comment

Working...
                  X