No announcement yet.

Jack Reacher, the movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve never seen This is us. Don’t know anything about it— story line actors channel [emoji2372]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
      I’ve never seen This is us. Don’t know anything about it— story line actors channel [emoji2372]

sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

You can probably google This Is Us and find out about it, 4A. Very good show.

Comment

I should & will! Y’all aren’t the only ones that rave about it. [emoji1319]

Comment

I hope the plans for Reacher on TV or the movies push through after COVID-19.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
              I hope the plans for Reacher on TV or the movies push through after COVID-19.
              Amen, brother!

Comment

So Looper has said NO Jack Reacher 3. But ... Alan Ritchson will play JR on Amazon's TV series.

Comment

Any further news on this Amazon series? Is it happening? Is there a start date yet?

Comment

Originally posted by YB View Post
                    Any further news on this Amazon series? Is it happening? Is there a start date yet?
                    IMDB doesn't show much. No release dates, no storyline, no synopsis. They currently show Season 1 as being 7 episodes, and the cast list has characters from KILLING FLOOR, but we already knew that was going to be be Season 1, so nothing new there. Variety doesn't have anything new either.

Comment

Thanks, Dan. We'll have to continue to be patient then

Comment

Thanks for the update Dan !

Comment

I have just found this news item. No mention of a date to be shown yet. Also its a long time since I read Killing floor but I don't remember Frances Neagley being in it? Dot will know if she still looks on here.

Bruce McGill (Rizzoli & Isles), Maria Sten (Swamp Thing) and Hugh Thompson (Chapelwaite) have been tapped as series regulars opposite Alan Ritchson in the upcoming Amazon original series Reacher, based on the Jack Reacher character from Lee Child’s international bestselling books.
                          Ritchson stars as the title character in the series, produced by Amazon Studios, Skydance Television and Paramount Television Studios. The first season, written, exec produced and showrun by Nick Santora, is based on the first Jack Reacher novel, The Killing Floor, which is set in Georgia.
                          McGill will play Mayor Teale, the distinguished mayor of Margrave, who comes from a long line of Southern gentlemen who have run Margrave for decade.
                          Sten will portray the irreverent Frances Neagley. She formerly worked under Reacher as an Army MP and now is a private investigator, she is Reacher’s best friend.
                          Thompson will play Baker, the head cop of Margrave. Baker enjoys his position of power but hates Detective Finlay (Malcolm Goodwin).

Comment

Hi YB and Everyone,
                            You're right, Neagley isn't in Killing Floor but she is a great character so maybe they will introduce her earlier to catch the audience or maybe she is cast but won't appear until later stories.
                            I have been having difficulties in logging in,
                            it keeps throwing me off! CHEEK! Hope this post appears.

Comment

Hello Dot. Welcome back, it's been a long time. Please stick around.

Thanks for Neagley info.

Comment

Hi Dot! Good to see you, Lady! You doing okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X