No announcement yet.

Jack Reacher, the movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and I are both Reacher fans,but she has stopped reading since the movie came out! LOL..
    Thats how rabid we are.

Comment

Actually I think Lee's best books for me were prior to the movie, I haven't been as excited about the last two or three but maybe as I get older my taste has changed but I'll still read the books (as long as they don't get too messy or graphic for me) and will want to see the next movie - I like Tom Cruise as an actor and I've never been hung up on Reacher's size, just a description in a book to me and I think seeing a man with hands as big as hams might be a real turn off for me, old lady that I am.

Comment

I agree that the earlier books were better,to me anyway.
        More tension,more pace to them,in my opinion.
        I have no problem with graphic content,but Im a guy,and you know...well..we can be like that.
        Tom Cruise as an actor,I have no problem with at all,so dont think I dislike him!
        Oh..one more thing..my late uncle would have been a great Reacher! Almost as wide as he was tall,and yes..forearms as big as hams,with hands like 2 shovels!

Comment

Jack Reacher, the movie

Jack Reacher is on FX now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by 4AMNTN; 20-03-2016, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Jack Reacher is on FX now! Today ...

Comment

How many times have you seen the movie 4A? I've seen it 2x.

Comment

Jack Reacher, the movie

It's been on tv 2-3x. But I have the Blu Ray & ive seen it 10+x ????
                And that isn't odd for me ive seen Raiders of the Lost Ark over 500 times prolly & The mummy is a close 2nd.
                I used to watch it like people read EVERY night before bed for several years ----that adds up. ( way before Kindle)

Last edited by 4AMNTN; 26-05-2016, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Wow, that is a lot of times! I have only a few movies on DVD & will watch them occasionally. I've seen Captain Ron quite a few times And I have a few TV series on DVD that I'll pop in to watch every once in a while.

Comment

Meg I'll do The Big Bang Theory on DVD like that. Kevin thinks it's funny that I can say the lines along with the actors to a lot of movies --- this is why! I'm forever quoting a movie line - he does pretty good guessing.
                    ex. Tuesday he had something on his cheek, LEFT cheek. So I said" you've got something on your cheek" & brushed my fingers down my LEFT cheek. He brushed his fingers down his RIGHT cheek. So I did the line out of the first Transformers (when they needed a credit card to call operations - it's in my back pocket - which back pocket -) LEFT cheek, LEFT cheek, LEFT cheek…. hahahahah!!!!!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrtGWRfr_RY about the new Reacher film NEVER GO BACK

Comment

I know quite a few lines from Captain Ron & will say them when appropriate....most people don't know what I'm talking about!

Comment

It's funny right?

Comment

Yes...I just smile to myself since it's obviously an inside joke!

Comment

This weekend we were watching our bird feeder & I counted the squirrels there were 3
                              1 2 3 ah ah ah & Kevin said "what was that for"? So I pulled up The count from Sesame Street. He didn't have a clue! Whhhhaaaattt????

Comment

Wow...I thought everyone knows about Count!

Comment

Working...
                                X