Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're based on a series of books?

Comment

They are made from books by Robert Parker, now deceased, I liked his writing and have enjoyed the Jesse Stone TV movies.

Comment

Thanks Mo. I'll have to add that author to my list.

Comment

I'll need to re red this before the release. Also, why not release it on OCTOBER 27th? Isn't that his b-day? WHY am I thinking it is????? Nope it's the 29th 1960.

Comment

Was reading up on Reacher News. Reacher comes out in 4K this next week for anyone who has it.

Also, did y'all know there is a Jack Reacher: Never Stop Punching video game? I played it just now, haha-funny.

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
              Was reading up on Reacher News. Reacher comes out in 4K this next week for anyone who has it.

Also, did y'all know there is a Jack Reacher: Never Stop Punching video game? I played it just now, haha-funny.
              Also if you haven't had a chance to read it, the excerpt for the next Reacher book, PAST TENSE, is available to be read at leechild.com

http://leechild.com/books/past-tense.php
              sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

[emoji1303]

And...I looked up Chuck Turtlebefree on FB today. And recent photos or stories???
                First time I had access in almost a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                  [emoji1303]

And...I looked up Chuck Turtlebefree on FB today. And recent photos or stories???
                  First time I had access in almost a year.
                  Chuck has posted a few things in the last year. He is turning 10 this year and says he's got a big party planned. He claims there will be celebrity guests and everything, although his idea of a celebrity might differ radically from ours.

Comment

Love that! So cute! Send pictures our way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy birthday Chuck!! 10 is a big year

Comment

Hope he has a nice turtle type party!

Comment

I just read -- gossip prolly -- TC will be playing The Green Lantern??? I was looking for production on JR's 3rd movie. Nothing out there now.

Comment

And ... NOW LC says TC is too old for action movies? Is that right? How about too short -- for Jack Reacher I mean. And Amazon is filming a TV series for Reacher? Whoa.

Comment

Amazon has the TV series for Jack Reacher & has given the green light for screening actors. Top picks I've read about? Joe Manganello - no? He's 6'5" - ok but Reacher? gotta shave that face! Kevin Durand- big NO from me. Joel Kinnaman - at 6'2" if they darken his har, yeah ok. Timothy Olyphant -no. Alexander Skarsgard - he's a good candidate for Will Trent a Karin Slaughter character IMO. y'all know of anyone else they're talking about?

LC about TC being JR "for all his talent, didn't have that physicality" 2018. "but ultimately the readers are right". "The idea is that when Reacher walks into a room, you're all a little worried in that first minute".

Comment

You know who might be good is the guy that plays Kevin on This Is Us. Too good looking maybe, but he's tall enough and seems to be in decent shape.

Comment

Working...
                                X