No announcement yet.

Summer sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May 23rd!!!!! FIFA starts! Mexico at 8am Thursday. Friday USA at 1:30.

Comment

• missed it yesterday .... The Preakness ... WHOA! War of Wills ..... interesting.

Watching our Red Bull Cliff Diving again this summer...

Comment

• I missed it, too. Read in the paper this morning that there was one horse who completed the race without a rider. The horse had thrown the rider at the starting gate. Rider wasn't hurt.

Comment

• FIFA 2019 from Poland starts in the morning!!! [emoji1166]v[emoji634]
          [emoji631]plays 1:30 on Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• A win on Monday——- we play on Thursday next @ 1:20!

Comment

• Today !!!!!!! USA USA USA
              Last edited by 4AMNTN; 01-06-2019, 03:11 PM.

Comment

• Sunday or Monday ... not sure yet - the USA plays in FIFA soccer for the 4th games ... will re-post.

Comment

• Yes! [emoji631] USA! [emoji968] we play again Saturday morning 10:20. CMT

Comment

• Gis. U watching England v Scotland today [emoji968][emoji968][emoji968]?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                      Gis. U watching England v Scotland today [emoji968][emoji968][emoji968]?

I was, 2 nil Dow at half time so I switched over to the golf.
                      The extremely biased commentators are hard to listen to
                      I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Funny... whoa! Scotland just scored 78 th minute

Comment

• Gis we have a few questions about soccer - can u help? Or anyone!
                          We just started watching last year the FIFA games now I found out that the FIFA is only every four years so this year while I was watching thinking it was the FIFA World Cup it was actually only under 20 the U20. We just saw a commercial while we were watching the USmen play Venezuela today that the men are having a World Cup starting June 11 how many US men’s teams are there and how many different leagues or important games or games going on between country and country different levels are there what’s going on?????

Comment

• Originally posted by 4AMNTN View Post
                            Gis we have a few questions about soccer - can u help? Or anyone!
                            We just started watching last year the FIFA games now I found out that the FIFA is only every four years so this year while I was watching thinking it was the FIFA World Cup it was actually only under 20 the U20. We just saw a commercial while we were watching the USmen play Venezuela today that the men are having a World Cup starting June 11 how many US men’s teams are there and how many different leagues or important games or games going on between country and country different levels are there what’s going on?????
                            Yep, there is an under 20 world cup taking place in Poland at the moment, finishes on 15th June.
                            You can only have one team from each country in the competition and these teams would qualify in regional leagues.

There are also under 17, 18 and 21, maybe more

These events are every 4 years and teams qualify over a 2 year period prior to the event.
                            I haven't failed, i've merely found 10,000 reasons why it didn't work

Comment

• Summer sports

thanks Gis. Its very confusing -- we didn't grow up on soccer - just learning now. Weird tho the US men's is playing against Venezuela but next week we're going for the GOLD! what???? ODD
                              Last edited by 4AMNTN; 10-06-2019, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Delighted to hear the results of the French Open, Thiem unseated Djokovic for a place in final and then he and Nadal played through four sets, Nadal winning 3 of them. Would have been nice for Thiem to win but he's getting there.

Comment

Working...
                                X