No announcement yet.

Ouch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch indeed Mo! I read on fb that you'd taken a spill. How's it going?
    I reckon the fright you get doesn't help either. It messes with your confidence in just moving around.
    Getting older also doesn't help. You're only a little bit younger than my parents, as you know, and watching them get around at times scares me. They have handrails to help them get off the toilets and one in their shower. Just as well they no longer live in a house with stairs. You look after yourself my friend.

Comment

Thanks Fiona, I think it really messed up all of me for a while, feeling a mite better today, so hopefully on the mend, no more physio, really sore after the last session, maybe physio isn't for me. Watching the snow pile up from a late winter storm, looks nice but glad I don't have to be out in it.

Stairs are a problem for hubby, thank goodness we had really solid hand rails installed. Oh the 'golden' years!

Comment

Mo is ur weather nice enough that IF you feel like getting out you can?
        Felling any better?[emoji253]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still have some pain but not as bad, son and grandson from Yellowknife in town with daughter in law, saw son and grandson today,brightened the whole day. Will see them again before they go home.

Comment

Ouch!

Great. I remember talking of them when I first joined TBJ. Yellowknife was a town on a show we used to watch. COLD!
            Time & rest -- neither is immediate.[emoji853]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X