World News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World News

Well it's started, here! I just read an article that in So CA someone threw an explosive device through a busy restaurant window. Sad. (minus OK City & 9/11, of course)
    Last edited by 4AMNTN; 03-02-2017, 04:44 PM.

That may be just a follow on from the rioting at Berkley University where they protested a Reitbart extreme right speaker from talking about his white extremism ideology. I don't believe these are foreign terrorists, however, I'll check the Internet to make sure. Very scary!

Comment

What about Orlando and San Bernardino and Ft. Hood, etc.? It started a while back, not last night. And the Cheesecake Factory explosive device was basically a smoke bomb. It didn't explode and there were no injuries.
      sigpic The rules are: There ain't no rules.

Comment

World News

Yeah well I meant the attacks with what at the time sounded like a crude pipe bomb. Bomb bomb
        That goes back a ways to Kazenski???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bomb not gun sorry should have clarified

Comment

World News

Boston comes to me mind!!!!!

Comment

I think some of these are home-grown terrorists, not necessarily ones who came into the country from foreign lands. Boston was definitely foreign though.

Comment

terrorists or just mean people? These folks having their demonstrations in the streets of the US are NOT there for a peaceful agenda. This is "I have nothing to do, I'm pissed, so I'll get with a few others & starts some sh*t. They are doing exactly what they accuse the RIGHT of being. On my end it's very ironic. There is a word for that. Mob like mentality .....oh what is it......

Comment

Not wanting to argue 4A but Donald Trump is very unpopular except for his base who are relying on him to bring manufacturing jobs back to the US - he has made a lot of people angry including allies in other countries. So it's not unusual for people to get upset.

Comment

It's still an excuse to act out. What does that business that Car that stranger that FLAG have to do with your opinion. It's still YOUR opinion everything else is a crime.

Comment

4A If you are comfortable believing what you believe then so be it. I don't understand the Car and Flag comment, don't know what you mean?

Comment

World News

Oh I mean simply that the objects to which people feel like they have to take their political views out on have nothing to do with getting your voice heard. Violence isn't the answer--yet most of these Trump protests turn that way. Yes a lot of protesters turn that way the longer they go on & into the night, etc but folks this is NOT the way.
                        Feel free to have your voice heard- although he has been elected-- little can come from this but anger. Hey I was there--8 years but I would NEVER act like that.

Comment

I agree, violence is never the answer.

Comment

The word protest has now become riot. Whatever happened to protests like MLK, Ghandi, etc?

Comment

I think the protest organizers intend their marches to be peaceful but when word gets around the "undesirable" element are attracted and they enjoy violence and vandalism, whether or not they agree with the nature of the protest.
                              Last edited by YB; 08-02-2017, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X